Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023: Indian Post Office has just announced a fantastic recruitment opportunity for the year 2023. This time around, they’re looking for dedicated individuals to join their team as drivers, and the Madhya Pradesh Circle is taking the lead in this recruitment drive. But here’s the latest update: a new notice [Notification No. Rectt/12-02/Driver/22] was issued on August 12, 2023, with more details on the recruitment process.
|Post Name||Staff Car Drivers|
|No Of Vacancy||11 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200|
|Application Fee||General :- 100/- |
Others :- Exempted
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||General :- 100/- |
Indian Post Office Driver Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Pass
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism
- Driving License
- 18 to 27 Yrs.
- Theory Test
- Driving Test
- Trade Test
- Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200/-
- Staff Car Drivers
How To Apply
- Prepare Your Documents: Before you do anything else, make sure that all of the necessary documents are available. A recent photo of yourself in passport format, the application form prescribed in Annexure-l, and a Rs. 100 Indian Postal Order are required. You can get 100 rupees at any Post Office.
- Mark your Envelope Once you have all of the documents in order, neatly place them in an envelope. Do not forget to put in large letters “APPLICATION TO RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF STAFF CARRIER (ORDINARY GRADUE)” on your envelope.
- Send It Correctly: Please address the envelope “Asstt. Director (Estt/Rectt), o/o Chief postmaster general, M.P.Circle Bhopal-462027.” This will ensure that your application gets to the correct person.
- The Last Sprint: November 24, 2023, is the deadline for submitting applications. Send your dream-filled envelope via registered or speed post only. This is your golden ticket for the race.