Snowdrop Ep 1 Eng Sub Watch Here
Snowdrop Ep 1 Eng Sub (Korean: Hanja: RR: Seolganghwa) is a South Korean television series starring Jung Hae-in, Jisoo, Yoo In-na, Jung Seung-jo, Yoon Se-ah, Kim Hye-eun. . are starred. , and Jung Yoo-jin. It aired on JTBC from December 18, 2021 to January 30, 2022 every Saturday and Sunday at 22:30 (KST) for 16 episodes.
Snowdrop Ep 1 Eng Sub essence
Snowdrop took place in 1987, a pivotal year in South Korean history that included the June 1987 Democracy Movement, a widespread protest movement aimed at forcing the dictatorship to hold fair elections in South Korea, and the resulting December 1987 democratic elections. The end of the dictatorial Fifth Republic of Korea and the establishment of the democratic Sixth Republic of Korea.
Snowdrop is set in November and December 1987. Lim Soo-ho (Jung Hae-in) plays a graduate student who finds himself covered in blood by university student Yoon Yeong-ro (Jisoo) and hides her from the government. Dormitory rooms. However, it is revealed that Soo-ho is not what he appears to be. Against the backdrop of political upheaval, the pair’s story unfolds and a romance develops.
Actors and characters
- Jung Hae-in as Lim Soo-ho (age 27), formerly Lee Tae-san, aka Lim Soo-hyeok. He is a North Korean agent assigned to a mission in South Korea. He lives as a graduate student at the University of Berlin and prepares a master’s thesis in the Department of Economics. He falls in love with Yeong-ro at first sight and dies after protecting her.
- Jisoo Yoon Yeong-ro (age 20), a freshman at Hosu Women’s University in the Department of English Literature and daughter of Yoon Chang-soo, director of ANSP. He falls in love with Soo-ho at first sight.
Yoo In-na as Kang Cheong-ya (age 34), a charismatic and skilled surgeon at the university hospital. He was later revealed to be a North Korean spy. Her birth name is Kim Eun-hye.
- Jung Seung-jo as Lee Gang-mu (age 36), the leader of Team One at the Anti-Communist Investigation Bureau, the National Security Planning Agency (ANSP), who tries to arrest Soo-ho after the death of his colleague. of He is later held hostage by Soo-ho. Despite their hatred for each other, Gang-moo cares for the hostages, especially Yeong-ro. Little did he know that he had been tricked by his own team after all. So, He and Han-na team up with Soo-ho.
- Yoon Se-ah as Pai Seung-hee (age 43), a Hosu Women’s University dormitory housekeeper.
- Kim Hye-eun as Gae Bun-ok (age 24), a phone operator at the Hosu Women’s University dormitory who is unable to attend college due to financial problems. She was friends with Yeong-ro but became enemies after she claimed to be the cause of the hostage situation.
- Jung Yoo-jin Jung Han-na (age 32), an impulsive but passionate ANSP agent who is Gang-mu’s junior and fiance who stayed behind six years ago. After being betrayed by the entire ANSP and his own father, he forms an alliance with Soo-ho.
People around Soo-ho
- Kim Min-kyu as Joo Gyuk-chan, a North Korean agent who succumbs to violence. He is later killed by Man-dong.
- Jung In-sub as Lee Eng-cheol, a North Korean agent who is loyal and friendly to Jo Soo-ho. He is killed by Man-dong.
- Oh Gwang-tae as Heo Nam-joon, a university student who has a crush on Seol-hui.
Jeon Moo-song as Lim Ji-rok, United Front Department, DPRK, and Soo-ho’s adoptive father, who adopted both Soo-ho and Soo-hui from the coal mine.
- Jeon Ae-ri, Choi Soo-ryeon, Deputy Director of the Ministry of State Security, DPRK. It is later revealed that she is Soo-ho’s biological mother.
People around Yeong-ro
- Heo Joon-ho, Yoon Chang-soo, Director of ANSP and Yeong-ro’s father. Despite the strained relationship, he genuinely cares for Yeong-ro.
- Kim Jung-nan as Hong Ae-ra, a former film actress, Yoon Chang-soo’s wife and Yeong-ro’s stepmother, who has a bad relationship with Yeong-ro. She and Chang-soo have a son named Yeong-ung.
- People around Cheong-ya
- As Park Sung-woong Nam Tae-il, he is the general secretary of the Emin Party and former director of the ANSP.
- Arianne Desgaignes-Leclerc Gong Gil-Son as ABK Partners fund manager Linda Young, a longtime friend of Kang Cheong-ya.
- Jung Hye-young as Cho Seong-sim, the daughter of a four-star general and wife of Nam Tae-il.
- Watch Once Upon A Time In My Heart
- Watch Crash Landing On You
- Watch Meteor Garden
- Watch Be With You
- Kinnporsche The Series Episode 13
Written by Yoo Hyun-mi and directed by Jo Hyun-tak, Snowdrop is their second collaboration after working together on the satirical thriller Sky Castle (2018–19). Based on the memoirs of an escapee from a political prison camp in North Korea, Yoo Hyun-mi had been planning the series for twelve years. Lehwa Women’s University Hostel was the initial working title of the series.
On June 18, 2020, the media reported that Kim Hae-eun, who rose to fame after starring in Sky Castle, was in talks to star in the series; Her agency confirmed it was reviewing the offer. On August 18, it was reported that Jisoo had been cast as one of the lead actresses for the series. Later that day, Jisoo’s agency YG Entertainment confirmed this. On August 24, Kim Hae-in was confirmed to co-star alongside Jisoo, and it was reported that Jung Hae-in had received an offer, but was still reviewing it. Jung Seung-jo officially joined the cast on August 26, followed by Jung Yoo-Jin on September 17 and Yoon Se-ah on September 18. On October 5, 2020, details of the main cast and characters were confirmed by JTBC. Yoo In-na officially joined the cast on December 28.
On November 24, 2020, JTBC announced that filming of Snowdrop had been temporarily halted because a supporting actor had been in close contact with a person who had tested positive for COVID-19. The next day, JTBC confirmed that filming would resume after all cast and crew members tested negative for the virus. Filming was scheduled to wrap up by the end of July 2021.